Collection: Part I

Research

MIND MAP

David, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

Yin and Yang: The Balance of Romanticism

These three artworks are from three masters of Renaissance, Michelangelo, Raphael, da Vinci. In the article " Yin and Yang: The Balance of Romanticism" and it explains how each of these masters created the art piece in a way how romanticism and nature forming a equilibrium. Some of the evidence were that though all in the same painting Lady with the Ermine, the dress and facial expression (nature form) are much simplified in order to put the focus point on the goat than the human itself (romanticism ). The contrast are the key points here, even though two techniques seems to be the opposite, the are the key fundamental of making these are piece a masterpiece

Illustration of The Great Operation of Surgery, Charles Bell

Mermaid Tail Mutant, Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Human Body, Armand Marie Leroi

Arts of Body during 19th century

This set of images shows the dehumanizing attitude the society had towards human body during 19th century. Instead being painted beautifully as a figure, they are being depicted as either dissected or dismembered for the audience to look at.

Example of how body are presented in 18th century Art

Inside the Body: Fantastic Images from Beneath the Skin

Combined Body

Knit Research

Knit Research

Knitting Research, Techno Textiles 2: Revolutionary Fabrics for Fashion and Design: Bk. 2, Sarah E. Braddock Clarke and Marie O'Mahony

Knitting Samples, 1 Granary

Bamboo Basket, Japanese Bamboo Baskets: Meiji, Modern and Contemporary, Masanori Moroyama and Lloyd Cotsen

Knitting Research

we were able to seek several books about knitting and textiles such as The Mindfulness of knitting helped in guiding us forming the final idea. I found that in knitting, especially hand knitting, cost a  great amount of time and patience in completing one. Moreover, it usually consists one's emotion such as love or affection. So knitting could almost be seen as like a process of creating life. It represented the energy and one's own thoughts along with personality.

Textile Perspectives in Mixed-Media Sculpture, Jac Scott

Plaster

Plaster is a material that owns very opposite properties comparing the knitting. It always gives off of a feeling that is cold and emotionless. Its color usually consists a low saturation and have an atmosphere of calmness.  

Plaster with Fabric, Textile Perspectives in Mixed-Media Sculpture, Jac Scott

These two artworks are very interesting its way of using the characteristic to overcomes the drapeness of the fabric while maintaining the beautiful shape of the fabric.

VR Theory (https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404142058775439381)

VR GIF (https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404142058775439381)

VR ANNOTATION

Virtual Reality really helps viewers to visualize a scene setting and since its a 720 degree perspective, it feels very realistic and could be overwhelming.

Cardin Pierre

Cardin Pierre

Before research, I knew not much about Mr. Pierre but I am immediately obsessed afterwards. Even now, his geometric designs still posses a strong silhouette and look very brave and powerful.

Issey Miyake

Issey Miyake

“ Miyake-san focused on creating works of wearable art. He saw clothes as more than a form of coverage that accentuates the female body championed by the Western standard of beauty (aka tits and ass), they were art pieces that changed according to the shapes and sizes of individual wearers.
(Ventus, Gracia. “The Brilliance of Issey Miyake: A Retrospective.” The Rosenrot | For The Love of Avant-Garde Fashion, 2 Nov. 2013, the-rosenrot.com/2012/08/the-brilliance-of-issey-miyake-a-retrospective.html. )

Issey Miyake

Issey Miyake is one of my favorite Japanese designer. His talents are beyond compatible, especially inventing the techniques of pleating silks in garments. It makes his design flow freely on the body and are unique to each body. I also appreciate his courage to be different and bold in designing. His ideology of "garments should be art on the body" always influences me in the process of design to be boundless and courageous. 

Cristobal Balenciaga Exhibition

Cristobal Balenciaga Exhibition Sketches

Cristobal Balenciaga Exhibition

It is such a great experience to view the works of Mr. Balenciaga in person. Though they are from almost half a century ago, they still gives off a sense of modern. Challenging from the social aesthetic view of curvy body, he uses mostly straight and sharpened corners  in his design. One thing I remembered the most was a quote describing "Cristobal always brings changes to the market with innovative silhouette". As designer, we should be someone starting the trends instead of following the trends.

Architectural Detail in Garments

Architectures Near CSM

Architectures Near CSM

3D SHAPE

Starting off by picking the shapes from the sketches we had for architectural sketches. I picked out both natural shapes and regular shapes to balance the selection. Thus, when making the 3D shapes, it turned out to have both curved and sharpened edges. 

3D SHAPE

Process

Process

While making the shapes around the body. I observe that a lot of the classmates focus more on a part of the body (usually where they started to build the shape) than focusing on letting the shape flow all across the body. Thus, I start the first piece by twisting it all around the body and use it as a base to build on.

Shapes Extracted From "Shape Around Body"

Representitive Items

Samples From Sketches

Samples From Sketches

These small boxes of sketches gives me so much inspiration when I'm making the acetate samples! They abstract a drawing rather focusing on the lines and textures of the drawing.

Representitive Items sculpture

Patterns From Acetates

Patterns From Acetates

Patterns From Acetates

I end up going to Archway on Wednesday to project the acetates on wall again to get a clearer image. I figured out that it would be much easier to make patterns on computer than in real life, though it would lose the characteristic of "texture" that real-life sample would have, yet it is a quick way to check how the lines work as a pattern. Though doubt the acetates at first, I end up loving all of the patterns that I made. Especially the glue gives off an aqua feeling that makes the patterns look like underwater.

3D Form Itself

Exploring 3D Forms on Hand

Rei Kawakubo Reconstructing Burberry Trench

Viktor & Rolf Deconstruction

Jacket

Details on Jacket

Inside of the Jacket

Multi Jackets Draping

Identity of the JACKET

Final Design

New Identity of the Jacket

Print Design

Inspiration

Designer Research: Snow Xue Gao

Snow Xue Gao

Snow Xue Gao interviewed by Vogue

How do your surroundings influence your designs?

My designs are inspired from everything in my life, I always enjoy doing some art installation to explain my daily life, what I saw, what I eat, what I like, all these moments influence my designs.

What are your favorite materials and techniques?

I love silk, wool and cashmere,  I like to use traditional Asian techniques and use different materials, sometimes fabrics can give you an idea of how to handle them to make them look in the best way.

(http://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-talents/news/2017/01/12/snow-xue-gao-china-new-york/)

Snow Xue Gao is a designer that I much admired. In her designs, there are often use of traditional Chinese fabrics. By combining fabric with suits, Snow not only created designs with strong contrast, but also bestowed new identity to the fabric. There are many designer who tried to brings traditional Chinese element into fashion industry, yet not many of them succeed.  Xue Gao managed to diminish the strong "ethnicity" of the fabric and jumped outside the box by combining with western garments.

Craig Green Combining Carpet with Coat AW17

Craig Green AW17 Annotation

This is my favourite collection of Craig Green so far. I was attracted by his use of old carpets at the first sight. Though it is not traditional dress but carpet prints are a traditional item that is hard to break its stereotype as "old and out fashion". He revived these lovely carpets by cutting them into geometric shapes and coats. With the decoration of bright white stripes, the coat itself becomes a new fashion piece and consists multiple details to be pondered.

Tibetans

Traditional Dress of Kangba area Tibetans

Kangba Buildings

Accesories of Kangba Area

The round shape accessories are only putted on when Kangba tribes are having celebrations. These accessories are usually made in natural stones, such as amber, turquoise and decorated with ivory and golds.  The way how similar the round silhouette of it and the tripods I choose made me intrigued. these is such a huge colour and natural vs. man-made contrast between the item and the accessories.  I want to find more connection between the head piece and the tripods.

Story Behinds the braids and Hupo Dian

”⑧木里藏族妇女年龄到达45岁或丧偶便削发。四川安多地区的藏族十六七岁才蓄发结辫,少女编成双辫,头上红毡胎布块较短,配戴几行珊瑚;已婚妇女编成若干小辫,红毡胎布块从头部缀至脚跟,配戴繁多的金银宝石。四川安多藏族妇女的发式记载年龄,增长一岁加一根细辫;妇女头顶上装饰的琥珀,一般为3颗,头顶、前额两侧各1颗,富有者戴5颗,若丧偶取下头顶1颗,若双亲亡故取下前额两侧两颗,若丈夫、双亲都亡故,前额两侧琥珀旁戴两颗蓝松石,守孝期间头上所有饰品都要取下1—2年。(http://www.ebaifo.com/fojiao-232271.html)

Inspired Sample

Inspired Sample

Coloured Paper

9 Developments

Final Design

Different Placement of the Samples

Final Design

This is one of my favorite sample out of all the final design. Its simplicity of just having embroidered acetates to show the subtle tactile quality is very unique. The technique of carving patterns is also worth to have more experiments on. If I were given more time, I would try to cut and combine the acetates in a more meaningful composition.

Design After Critique

Notes From Exhibition

“Smart” Culture in China

x japan violence crime of visual shock

Shazna

Hideto Matsumoto

Being one of the most representative person of the whole visual rock culture in Japan, Hide was not only an epitome of teenagers in music but his kind personality also guided teenagers to act positively. The story between Mayuko and him moved numerous people. Mayuko was a special girl who had illness of "Norman-Landing", which had a small chance of surviving. Her last wish was to meet hide in person. Once Hide received the letter from Mayuko, he did not have any prejudice but to contact Mayuko and become friends very soon. The meeting with Hide gave Mayuko such a huge courage and cause her operation went well. Hide became so touched by her story that he registered in Bank of marrow and became a donor. When this came to the fans knowledge, a lot of them decided to follow his example. He also wrote a song for Mayuko called "Misery".

Boy George

Glam Rock, Marc Bolan

Richard Allen, Glam (NEW ENGLISH LIBRARY, 1973))

The Transformation of an Idea

I discovered that Smart culture is actually transitioned from Visual Rock in Japan and Glam Rock in the seventies. Yet by just putting the Glam Rock image and Smart Culture together, I can barely see the connection between each other. Thus, I come to realization of how one idea could be changed greatly across the process of spreading. Similar to Smart culture itself, it start off as a culture rebellion of the teenagers trying to express their personality through the dramatic appearence but later turned out to be a trend that unified everyone with similar hairstyle and dressing. They also influenced teenagers to focus too much on their appearence and lose the interest of studying. They advocate the virtual items online to try to show their "social status" and specialty. Thus, the whole culture turn into something rather brainless.

Process of Idea Spreading

Smart Culture

Internet Bar

“Diamonds” Service

QQ SHOW

Transformation

The funeral of Roses by Vae

There are artist like Vae who composes music that people called "Smart" music. These music itself are pretty meaningless in lyrics.They are usually about love, sex , violence and contain with extreme nagtive emotion.

Making of a Wig

Iris Van Harpen Crystalization

Iris Van Harpen

Iris Van Harpen

The work of Iris  Van Harpen are similar to sculpture it self. the use of strong silhouette and diverse material made the garments very sharp and dramatic. I especially like the crytalization dress as itis made in one color and repetitive fold but created such a firm and powerful shape. The structure itself looks very complicated yet the symetric design made the balance.

Black Shed Expanded by Nathaniel Rackowe

'The Lion' by Hsiao-Chi Tsai from Taiwan and Kimiya Yoshikawa from Japan.

Support for a Cloud by Mhairi Vari

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Dreamy Bathroom is the one that I choose eventually to do further developments. The reason I choose it is because the strong sense of incompatibility it sends off. Around the Dreamy Bathroom  are the buildings of offices and along with the White Collars, the whimsical feeling of the sculpture made it a unique existence around the area. The various texture of materials Gary used in the sculpture made itself also interesting to look at. The reflective shiny texture on the top formed such a huge difference with the matte base. Moreover, the subtle differences of texture of all small objects on the top also gives the audience spaces to wiggle their eyes around.

Tooth by Gary Webb

Gary Webb

Gary Webb is an artist who had much affection in using a range of different materials in his sculpture. His sculptures often send off a feeling of whimsical and comic feeling. As I look through his sculptures, I figured out he loves to combine extreme geometric shapes and organic shapes to create a perfect balance. In the sculpture Glo Baby Glo, the wood frame peaking through the curves of Green geometric curves give the sculpture a focus point immediately. The wooden frames are like the pioneer in the society who is brave enough to breakthrough the firm social opinions, represented by green curves. 

Bended Image reflected in Gary Webb's Work

Image Distortion

Light Diffusion

Reflective Image

As I look more into the details of Gary Webb's work, I see that he often uses materials such as glass or metal that bent the image of surroundings through reflection, Thus, I tried to draw out part of the design, and finish the rest by using a reflective object.

3D SHAPE

3D SHAPE

Cobination of Geometric and Organic ;Shapes

From the research I did before, when I choose both  the shapes of making 3D forms, In this way, the final outcome would be a mixture of organic and geometric shapes which represented the personality of Gary Webb's work the best.

3D SHAPE ON Body

Final Shapes

Draping Experience

Final Design

Towards a New Architecture, Le Corbusier

SESC Pompéia, São Paulo, Lina Bo Bardi

Preston Bus Station by Keith Ingham and Charles Wilson

Junya Watanabe SS 2015

Junya Watanabe SS 2015

In this show, Junya Watanabe hugely uses the primary shape, circle, as the main shape. The circles with different size and color prooved that even it is the simplest shape it could create fresh and unique style through layering and coloring.

Barbican Centre Architecture

Barbican Centre Architecture

Collage At Barbican

Barbican Centre Tactile Details

Barbican Centre

As I go to the Barbican centre, I am impressed by the combination of the repetitive shapes. I have focus much about the shapes of the building in the previous research and as I read more and more about the brief, I realized I am lacking of the "tactile" element of Brutalism. So I have taken some close up details of the bulding. I am most attracted by the concrete texture since to me it seems to be a paradox. All the materials are from nature, but concrete itself were build into artificial forms like cubes and cones.

Paper-made Yarn

Print Experiments

Madonna Litta, Leonardo da Vinci

Although different in values, the goal of these masters was the same: create an image of the natural world through the lens of idealism. Let the ordinary be extraordinary. Demonstrate that the commonplace vehicle can transport the soul to unparalleled ecstasy.

Lady With An Ermine, Leonardo da Vinci

HERBS AND NATURAL ELEMENT, Old Operating Theatre Museum (Photo taken by myself))

Illustration of The Great Operation of Surgery Annotation

The vivid drawings of the surgery process show the "new medical curiosity" and "fetish-like desire" of human body. Human here were depicted while they were alive, but instead of respecting in their privacy, the doctors choose to draw it down as a "tool" for future. Also, there are a lot of natural plants and herbs being used as an anesthesia or cure for diseases even though there is not exact proof of its function.

A painting from Old Operating Theatre

Dissecting a newborn, Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Human Body, Armand Marie Leroi

Colorful Human Tissue

These images interests me in the ways of its color combination, moreover the structure of the human body sends off a feeling of "knitting". The colorful diagram shows an good example of how human body is in fact a very unique object. Each cell has its own individuality but they cooperate together to create a greater function and body.

knitting fabrics, Extreme Textiles: Designing for High Performance, Matilda McQuaid

Knittied Fabric

This piece of fabric caught my eyes because of its characteristic of being "camouflage" inside a human body. It serves as a tool in helping the implants being not rejected by the human body. The process of putting a man-made material inside the body could be seen as dehumanization. But then the at the same time the knit are becoming the "part of life", so this could be seen as a paradoxical process.

The Mindfulness in Knitting

The Mindfulness in Knitting

The interesting fact of how knitting actually helps connecting one mind and body attracts me particularly. Knitted pieces could be seen as living things since they posses much thoughts and soul from the knitter.

The Mindfulness in Knitting

knitting Techniques

Basic Knitting

knitting Techniques

Knitted Pieces, 1 Granary

Cardin Pierre

Cardin Pierre

"Beginning in the 1970s Pierre Cardin set another new trend: ‘mod chic’. This trend holds true for form or for a combination of forms, which did not exist at the time. Cardin was the first to combine extremely short and ankle length pieces, making dresses with slits, batwing sleeves with dimensions, mixing circular movement and gypsy skirts with structured tops. These creations by Cardin allowed for the geometric shapes that captivated him to be contrasted, both circular and straight lines. Pierre Cardin was an icon for starting this popular fashion movement of the early seventies. (Längle, E. (2005). Pierre Cardin: fifty years of fashion and design. London: Thames & Hudson.)"

Issey Miyake

Madeleine Vionnet

Madeleine Vionnet

"While most garments created with flat patterns tend to segment the body into front and back and limit expandability, a few designers have retained a vision of the body as a three-dimensional curvilinear life form and have drawn on spiraling and elliptical elements to achieve a different fit, ease or aesthetic."
(Kent. “SPIRALS & ELLIPSES: CLOTHING THE BODY THREE-DIMENSIONALLY.” Kent State University, KENT STATE UNIVERSITY MUSEUM, 1 Oct. 2006, www.kent.edu/museum/spirals-ellipses-clothing-body-three-dimensionally. )

Cristobal Balenciaga Exhibition

Cristobal Balenciaga Exhibition

Architectural Detail in Garments

Architectures Near CSM

Architectures Near CSM

There are a range of different styles of buildings/ objects near CSM. I am most attracted by these because their characteristic of smooth edge and sharp corner. The wavy glass of the building in the 3rd image is very interesting in the ways that it present different views when standing at different angles. When standing higher and far from it, it gives off nothing but the blue color of its own, yet when going down the bridge and standing closer to the building, it reflects a beautiful view of the sky.

3D SHAPE

Shape Flows Around Body

Shape Flows Around Body

I loved how it turned out! There is a movement in the shapes where lines flow around and the asymmetric proportion made it more energetic. However, I feel like looking from the sides, it is a bit flat. It could be expanded a little more just like how the front and back looks. This means next time when I design on a body I need to walk around it while making.

Simply amazed by how you can absorb shapes from one another and forms irregular shapes that is unique to its own. By laying each other other, one can get even more sophisticated shapes and lines. These lines and shapes would also work well for textiles' pattern.

Acetates On Mannequin

Especially enjoy the technique of projecting the acetates on mannequin. Provides a very clear and straight-away view of how the pattern would look on body. For future, maybe I can also scan the samples and project them on the body.

Acetates On Mannequin

Acetates On Mannequin

Patterns From Acetates

Patterns From Acetates

Three A3 Paper

Vkctor & Rolf Deconstruction

Thom Browne Deconstructing the Process of Making a Suits

Jacket Personality

By looking at the details of the jacket, I was able to write out the personality of the jacket. By just looking at it, it gives me a strong sense of feeling of the 70s, since rarely now would any men be wearing a green suede leather jacket walking around. The characteristic gives me a clear image of the person who would be wearing them. Suddenly, I felt like this is not just a piece of jacket, but an item that tells story

Details on Jacket

Inside of the Jacket

Interesting Details in Draping

I am amazed by the different details that I can use in combining the jackets together. I especially enjoy the pieces our group did for multi jacket draping. It is crucially important in draping the jackets together while keeping the feeling of jacket instead of a pile of fabrics. The one we did by combining two jackets at the back is the one that I loved the most. Since we use the other two jackets as more of a fabric piece, the simple combination on the back leaves a space for eyes to take a rest.

Draping Practice

Draping Practice

Unique Identity

I had a hard time trying to reconstruct the jacket into a new piece. I always felt a lose of identity during the process of deconstructing. So I decided to look back in all the details of the jacket and found a this series of number to be almost the "ID" for the jacket. I believe it is used to identify which parts should be put together during the process of producing the jackets. Using the number as the base, I tried to bring all the fabric with the number together in the center front.

Reconstructing Garments

Inspiration for Prints

Print Design

Textile Design

Designer Research: Snow Xue Gao

Designer Research: Laura Lowena and Emma Chopova

According to Laura, the two ideas match perfectly because the folk costumes are feminine, while the rock climbing is quite masculine. Both themes also explore “weird self-discovery.” Emma added that people who do rock climbing are doing it alone and test themselves in search of freedom.

Following the collection’s main inspiration, the two took a trip to Bulgaria where they visited a folklore festival on a tiny little hill in the middle of nowhere. While Laura was admiring the richness of the different regions’ costumes, for Emma it was very interesting to observe how people were merging old and new by wearing sneakers with the folklore costumes. ”We went to an antique store in Plovdiv where we bought loads of fabrics,” and inspirational memorabilia.

( Desislava Todorova, 1 Granary, http://1granary.com/schools/central-saint-martins/the-masters-laura-lowena-and-emma-chopova/)

Before this project, I have seen 1 Granary interviewed Laura and Emma. Their works left  a strong impression in my mind since they managed to combine two very contrasting idea together. Especially in how they use the elements of the Bulgarian traditional dresses but turn them into a rather modern design.  It could be easy for one's mind to stay in the box of recreating garments with similar silhouette when inspired by traditional dresses.

Daily Dress of Kangba ( Zhang, Ying. Tibetans Traditional Dresses. Shanghai Renmin Chubanshe, 2009. )

Kangba Buildings

Kangba Area

I choose Kangba area's traditional dress to develop further research. The way they use color blocks on a dark piece of fabric to make the color even more vibrant attracted me. Most of the Tibetants use color as decoration on the neutral color yet they use the colorful blocks as the main fabric of their garments. Their building are also quite ethnic and different from the buildings in other parts of China. The shape of their house are very sharp and  geometric, yet with the decoration of color stripes, they seemed more lively

Traidtional Dresses for Celebration in Kangba Area ( Zhang, Ying. Tibetans Traditional Dresses. Shanghai Renmin Chubanshe, 2009. )

Symbol Wealth of Power Through pieces

Hupo Cover

Tripods

Sample with Object

Coloured Paper

9 Developments

9 Developments

Final Design

Different Placement of the Samples

Final Design

Notes from Group Critique

" Smart” Culture in China

" Smart” Culture in China

Smart Culture

Thinking of extending the projects, I looked back in all the project and Smart culture immediately comes into my mind when I see all the use of color in the Practitioner project. Smart Culture in China is known for their courage of using dramatic makeup in expressing their personality. This is much similar to how Kangba uses the vibrant color to distinguish themselves with other tribe. Moreover, nowadays, Chinese dress very moderately, both smart culture and traditional dress formed a huge contrast.

Shazna

X Japan - Visual Shock DVD VII : Visual Shock Vol 4 Hametsu Ni Mukatte 1992 1 7 Tokyo Dome Live

Hideto Matsumoto

Marc Bolan

New Yorks Dolls Album Cover

Freddie Mercury C.1975

Red as Rebllious Colour

Founder of “Smart” Culture, 罗复兴

Internet Bar

QQ SHOW

“Diamonds” Service

Diamonds service are a virtual service provided by Tecent, which is one of the biggest communication software that Chinese young generation use to contact each other. Different colors represent a special service and privilege such as red diamonds stands for QQ show. It allows the user to use a variety of virtual garments to decorate his/ or her displayed character when chating. There 7 diamonds in total and once you bought the service, there will be symbols of diamonds shown in personal profile. Each cost 10 RMB a month, and 70 RMB is probably the pocket money of a kids for the whole moth. Thus, if one posses all seven, they would call him or her "the royals". There are more other meaningless online service similar to this. They are the turning points of the SMART culture that lead it develop in the wrong directions.

飞向别人的床

Unified Hairstyle

Unified Hairstyle

Process of Making "Wig"

Iris Van Harpen ss2011

This is the sculpture that attracted my eyes the most when I am gazing through the map of "Sculpture in the City 2017". The concept of a expanded house with light inside warmed me inside. As I see it in person, I was shocked by the  contrast it has with the surrounding. The concrete building around the sculpture made it extra obvious. The use of yellow spread an atmosphere of warmness that brought me much nostalgia.

Support for a Cloud by Mhairi Vari

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Dreamy Bathroom by Gary Webb

Glo Baby Glo by Gary Webb

Big 1 by Gary Webb

Bended Silhouette from Different Material

3D SHAPE ON Body

Draping Practice

Garments

As final garments, I decided to use quilt and the silver velvet to construct. Both the square of the quilt reminds me of the repetitive square shapes and the silver velvet reminds me of the interesting texture in Gary's work. For shapes, I decided to choose the design where has a balance of curves and straights lines.

Final Design

Towards a New Architecture

Towards a New Architecture is a fundamental book for Architecture students. It is rather more about the philosophy of designing architecture than introducing how to design. I like how the book points out that nowadays architecture become more and more complicated yet sometimes simplicity is the best thing. This is also why Brutalism is so valuable. The courage of using bold shapes and raw materials leads people back to the origin and have a more intimate relationship with the nature.

Habitat 67, Moshe Sadie

Selvika National Tourist

I have never noticed the style of Brutalism, as I see more of buildings of Brutalism I see the power of repetitive shapes, which is also the beauty of printed pattern textile. Not only does it convey the beauty of primary shapes, but also shows the simplicity could be the easiest solution. Especially architecture is such a huge long-lasting existence, when it is too complicated, it could be tiring for the pedestrians around.

Barbican Centre Architecture

Barbican Centre Architecture

Collage At Barbican

Barbican Centre Tactile Details

Barbican Centre Tactile Details

Paper-made Yarn Sculpture Detail

Final Design

Final Design

Ryan
30 September 2017, 9:01 AM
Found a lump under my armpit. First it was miniature. The pain was not felt. Now rubbing and increasing. My friends such do not. The other day found out that it can be severe disease. But most likely, just fatty lump. Found clear information about this lump. Now I'm not afraid of bad diagnosis. Everything is clear and detail is written down to the smallest detail.
Many have problems with the armpits. There are a lot of viruses. Later formed balls. They can be painful, but not always. It is better to know in advance about this problem. Then there will be no fear of horror. Good, that now I understand this.
<a href=http://armpit.info/the-whole-truth-about-the-painless-lump-in-armpit>painless lump in armpit</a>
1 comment